Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. Andre Gide


Friday, March 27, 2009

South Park on the Financial Crisis

Am winding down a two-week visit at the department of economics at Nanterre (Paris X). Paris is lovely, even at this time of year. And naturally, I have fallen in love...with the bakery next to my flat (a sure sign of old age, when one prefers to oggle a fresh baguette in a shop window, rather than the pretty Parisiennes walking down the street).

During my idle time (digestive phase), I surf the net for amusing/interesting pieces. Most of my searches have turned up idiotic musings by the likes of Buiter, DeLong, and comrade Anatole. But here now, I have finally found the jewel among the rot: an episode from South Park that draws on Monty Python's "The Life of Brian."

This is absolutely brilliant; a short clip is available here.

I wonder whether all the finger-pointers might recognize themselves? (I doubt it).

1 comment:

  1. I like TV show.But South Park is my favorite tv show.South Park’ is a famous American animated comedy show, which premiered on Comedy Central on 13th August 1997. The series is created and written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The series has been entertaining people for almost twelve years now.you can here South Park Download free.

    ReplyDelete